Accidents. We never see them coming.
But you can be better prepared with the right personal accident insurance policy.
What is Personal Accident Insurance?
Personal Accident insurance covers your Drivers for any injury sustained during working hours as a result of an accident (including travel directly to and from place of work). Cover is placed on behalf of the taxi – all Drivers aged from 18 to 80 years are covered while they drive the insured taxi. In the event of a claim, benefits include lump sum compensation for permanent injuries and weekly benefits to cover lost wages in the event of being unable to work as a result of injury.
This Policy is now available Australia Wide, but we recommend that you contact your State Taxi Authority or Government Transport Department to make sure it meets your requirements.
Why is Personal Accident Insurance important?
To cover you and your drivers for injury leading to disablement or death directly related to driving your taxi.
What about Workers Compensation?
Workers Compensation legislation differs from state to state. We recommend that you contact your State Taxi Authority or Workers Compensation Authority for full details.
TIAIB Personal Accident Insurance:
- Protects drivers of your vehicle, aged 18 to 80 years.
- Offers loss of income cover up to $150 per shift.
- Dental benefits of up to $2000 per person!
- Have a lump sum benefit of up to $250,000* available for drivers up to 70 years of age or under.
- Gives you the option to protect your drivers 24/7 cover... it’s your choice!
- Loss of Income Excesses: 2 / 5 or 7 days.
- Satisfies the Queensland Taxi Industry Bailment Agreement.